Monday, March 2, 2009




I know Jamie I said no Embarrassing Photos... I dont think these are them... You were a very cute child... Had lots of spunk and personality, which you still have... Great qualities :) If anyone should be embarrassed it should be me... the top photo my eyes are closed and it seems as though i have a bowl cut... and the bottom one with my infamous Pixie cut... Story behind that is that i have such a thick set of hair that i would cry whenever my mom would comb/brush my hair... I only do this when my hair is wet... so what does my mom do but have my hair whacked off... And Jennifer is just so precious... Jamie when I look at Mckenzie and then pictures of you as a little girl i totally see a lot you in her...
Anyways I found these and wanted to share...
Korie

1 comment:

A new Flight Attendant, said...

lol, I do love the bowl cut ;) I love that you have all of these old pics! I think my girls look like me too! When I told my mom, she didn't remember what I looked like as a kid so she couldn't say, lol, way to go mom. Oh, by the way, I think Landon and Chels were married in 03.