Monday, February 2, 2009

More pictures from our Trip... summer of eighty something...

Here i am with Linda... I was striking a pose...

Krista & I again i am posing (what is up with that?) Krista I love the ruffle on your shirt...


at the Grand Canyon... With Grandpa O in the background!

And instead of me striking a pose here i am in one of my classic pouting i didnt get my way pose... yes the temper tantrum... look, we were only 6 or 7... A meltdown tends to happen...
This was a really neat trip that we were lucky to go on with Papa O and Grandma Bev... We went almost cross the country in the motorhome... as far east as Minnesota/Arkansas... We went to a few farms and even got to feed a calf... We went to the Grand Canyon, and to Yellowstone... I wish all of the Grandkids couldve experienced this trip... It was neat to see the country through Grandma and Grandpa's eyes...

No comments: